Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Update

I'm still out traveling for the holidays but did manage to carve out some quiet time this evening to attend the Dua. I am looking forward to tonight's celebrations.  I also RSVP'd for tonight's naming ceremony. (I mention this because several people wanted to know when it would be.) I apologize for the late notice, but it turns out computer time is rare in this household and this afternoon was the first time I have had a chance to get online in several days. I know I have seemingly been on radio silence since my RPD, but I am doing well. This has managed to be an excellent trip home and joyful Christmas despite the obvious sadness of my mother not being here in the flesh to share it with us. (There is more to say on that later when I have had time to write a proper post) On the whole, this has been a far happier trip to the city than the prior one. It is also amusing to me that I will be attending my naming ceremony from the same room where I attended my first beginner's class lesson. There is probably some symbolism in that which I will stumble over later, I'm sure.

Take care everyone, and Happy Moomas! :)


2 comments:

  1. Ah blast, I'm sorry I missed your Naming! From what a friend mentioned it sounded like a really powerful Dua followed by a wonderful gathering for the three of you who were Named. I hope it was wonderful for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I know it was really short notice :( The Dua was very cool and I'll be changing up the site and doing a post on my name soon. Sorry it took so long for me to reply to you. I just now got internet back full-time. :)

      Delete