Monday, December 17, 2012

Note about the "Gift of the Curse" Series


Part 3 of Gift of the Curse is coming… eventually…but admittedly, probably not until sometime after the New Year. It’s proving more challenging to write than I had thought because I keep worrying about tone and whether I’m sounding elitist or not. I also can’t help the nagging feeling that I’m still living the conclusion of the post and trying to write about something that hasn’t happened yet. Perhaps this project was a tad ambitious given the relatively small amount of time I’ve been living with this new paradigm.

There are also other things happening which may shift my views yet again: December RPDs are getting scheduled and while I don’t yet know my specific date I do know that I will be one of those December RPDs. So needless to say…that is consuming my philosophical attentions at the moment. I didn’t figure anyone would be too disappointed if I took a short respite from the main post series to do some more RPD related entries. ;)

 [I base that last statement on the fact that the RPD tagged entries on my blog get way more page views than any other tag]

No comments:

Post a Comment