Saturday, June 16, 2012

Quick Note: Striking the name of the Waxen One

I reverted the second page of the blog to draft form because while I was reading elsewhere, I noticed another member striking the name of a certain serpent I mention often on that page. I think that makes sense--much as the ancients depicted malevolent forces with smaller carvings to lessen the affect of the image, so should one, in the modern equivalent, strike the name wherever it appears in text. It never occurred to me to do that before, but now I'm thinking it would be good idea. So I intend to go back and edit the page to strike the name or replace it with an epitaph (as is alternatively done in some of the ancient documents I've seen). The page will return soon-- once I've had a chance to make sure all the instances are struck  or minimized in some other way.

Update 6/17/12   2:05 am: The page is back up now. With more material added, no less. :) I continue to compile from previous blogs and old writings I find on my computer. I will be sure to always strike the name in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment